|Home||» Products||» Scientific Lab Instruments||» Research Optical Bench|
Research optical bench :- the bed is a heavy cast channel with a strong central rib, thoroughly seasoned and aged before machining and grinding of its upper surface. The dimensions of the bed is approximately 180 cms x 12 cms x 16 cms. In size provided with heavy leveling screws. The scale is 170 cms. Long . Complete with four accessories. Description of accessories.
B) Optical slit :- manipulation of jaw movemenFt free from any spring control ensuring maintenance of original accuracy even after prolonged use. The following adjustment are provided for the slite & its carriage.
1) Linear adjustment along the, bed read by vernier to 01 cms.
2) Fine vertical adjustment by slow motion screw.
C) Biprism holder :-
1) Provided with following adjustment .
2) Linear adjustment along the bed, read by vernier to 01 cms.
3) Fine vertical adjustment by slow motion screw.
4) Quick radial motion along the horizontal axis.
5) Fine radial motion along the horizontal axis.
D) Lens holder :- with spring top for ease in fixing carriage provided with adjustment as for the optical slit.
E) Micrometer eye piece :-
1) Provided with following adjustment.
2) Quick linear adjustment along the bed ready by vernier to . 01 cm.
3) Fine micrometer vertical adjustment.
4) Micrometer cross motion of eye piece along a 30-0-30 mm scale read on a micrometer head to . 001 cm
5) Complete as described above having brass scale.
6) Having stainless steel scale.
Please note that many people have copied this image but this is originally our manufactured product. This is designed by my father.